Around the World Wine Tasting with Jim & Margery (virtual)
Join GBH Boston Public Radio hosts, Jim Braude and Margery Eagan, for an evening around the world, wine tasting from vineyards from France to Italy. Accompanied by a professional sommelier, Jim & Margery will travel through the different regions where the grapes for these wines are harvested and guide you through a tasting of each wine included in your flight. Through this pourable postcard, you’ll learn the art of wine tasting with the 5 – see, swirl, sniff, sip, savor – while dreaming of sunbathing in Verona.
Your ticket includes: 6 mini bottles of wine, enough for two to taste, which will be shipped directly to your door, a tasting hosted virtually on Zoom by a designated wine expert alongside Jim & Margery, and 90 minutes of wine education, interactive anecdotes and Q&As.
This virtual tasting experience can be shared with another friend or family member.
Space is limited for this virtual adventure. Registration for this event closes March 25 at 5 p.m. EDTin order to have enough time to ship the wine to the delivery address of your choice.
– Make sure your address is correctly submitted (no typos!)
– Register by 5 p.m. on March 25, 2022 so we can ship your kit
– Kits cannot be shipped to Canada and the following states: Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Delaware, Kentucky, Mississippi, Rhode Island and Utah.
– All kits shipping to Hawaii will incur an additional $15 shipping charge
– You will need to show ID and sign on delivery to prove you are over 21. (Impossible to deliver without it)
– This kit includes a tasting of 6 wines for 2 people.
Tickets support GBH programming
Note: Guests must be 21 years or older to attend alcohol-related events.
How it works:
Instead of in-person events, we are hosting this event virtually on Zoom Webinar where you can connect with us and our experts from the safety of your home.
Zoom is free to the public but requires a computer download. You can download Zoom here. If you already have Zoom, you won’t need to download the platform again.
Thanks to our partner: