Firstleaf recognized by Winemaker Challenge as wine company of the year
NEW YORK, May 26, 2021 / PRNewswire / – Firstleaf, a leading customer-centric wine company, was named the 2021 Wine Company of the Year in the Winemaker Challenge International Wine Competition, one of the only US wine competitions judged exclusively by professional winegrowers. Firstleaf also received two platinum and one silver medals.
âThe 2021 Wine Company of the Year returns to Firstleaf for a fine selection of wines from around the world that are great values ââto boot,â said the director of the Winemaker Challenge International Wine Competition, Rich cook. Cook also shared his thoughts on the platinum medalists:
- ChanmÃ© MÃ©chant, Pays d’Oc IGP (Languedoc, France) Grenache Blanc 2019 (Platinum Medal, 94 points)
- âImagine a honeydew melon without sugar and you will have a good idea of ââwhat this bottle has to offer. It is quite delicate on the nose, with sweet aromas of melon and flowers. The entry on the palate is just as smooth, but the flavor is lively, with little to no interference from new oak which allows the fruit to express itself clearly.The importer Firstleaf is gaining a reputation for solid equipment.
- Generala PaixÃ£o, Portugal (Portugal) Vinho Tinto NV (Platinum Medal, 94 points)
- âHere is a ridiculously delicious blend of Castelao and Aragonez that pleases with rich accents of black fruit, white pepper and sexy vanilla on the nose and palate. It ends fully integrated and long. It’s a real godsend for the price. More of that, please! “
- Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley 2019 (Silver)
“We are proud to be recognized as the Winemaking Company of the Year in the 13e Annual challenge for winemakers, âsaid the CEO of Firstleaf, Philippe Jacques. âIt is an honor to be recognized for providing exceptional wines from around the world at affordable prices, and we are especially proud of our winemakers and talented staff. ”
The 13the the annual competition took place on April 10e and 11e in San diego, california, with a jury composed exclusively of professional winegrowers. More information about the competition can be found at www.winemakerchallenge.com.
For more information on Firstleaf, visit www.firstleaf.club.
Firstleaf is a monthly wine subscription that transforms the $ 70 billion American wine market by helping consumers experience wine in a whole new way – their own. Founded by a serial entrepreneur Philippe Jacques in February 2016, Firstleaf was launched with a vision to be the most customer-centric wine company in the world by presenting people with diverse tastes and experiences.
Spanning five continents and twelve countries, Firstleaf collaborates with renowned winemakers in a wide variety of regions with distinct terroirs and blends its own wines in world-renowned vineyards. Napa Valley. With a commitment to quality that undergoes the most rigorous standards, Firstleaf tastes over 10,000 wines per year and selects the best 2% for the club. Firstleaf wines have won over 2,000 awards, including over 300 scores over 90 points.
CONTACT: [emailÂ protected]
SOURCE First sheet