Warzone Fortune’s Keep Fountain Easter Egg Guide: How to Get Weapons & Perks
. 9 hours ago
Call of Duty: Warzone’s Fortune’s Keep map has a lot of secrets and tricks up its sleeve, so we’ll walk you through the map’s fountain easter egg and what you can get out of it.
Fortune’s Keep has been well received, with players enjoying the new map and all of its content. Along with all of its POIs, Fortune’s Keep also has some cool Easter Eggs that you can take advantage of to score some great loot at the start of a game.
One such example is the return of zombies to Warzone and completing this activity can push you in the right direction. However, if that doesn’t work for you and you don’t have enough money for a loadout, there’s a fountain on the map that will reward you with items. Here’s everything we know.
Where is Fortune’s Keep Fountain of Loot in Warzone?
You can find the ‘Loot Fountain’ at Winery point of interest on the Fortune’s Keep map in Call of Duty: Warzone Pacific.
The fountain itself is in the main courtyard separating several of the POI’s main buildings and is roughly right next to the main shopping station in the area.
How to make CoD Warzone Winery Fountain Easter Egg?
Now that you know where it is, you must now deposit money in the fountain to make him produce a randomly generated piece of loot that you can obtain.
Here are the steps you will need to follow to ensure this works:
- Approach the fountain.
- Go to your inventory and press to ‘drop’ wads of cash, or all of it.
- Once deposited, listen for a splash sound effect to confirm that the money has gone into the water.
- After that, wait a few seconds and the fountain should do an explosion effect.
- In addition to the sound effect, the fountain will spit out a piece of loot.
It’s up to you how much money you decide to part with, but we believe this will tie into the Easter egg rewards – which we’ll explain in the next section.
What rewards can you get for making the Fountain Easter Egg in Fortune’s Keep?
So how much should you deposit, well, thanks to an investigative YouTuber, it has been sufficiently confirmed that the the money you invest will determine the reward you will get.
This is a rough indication of what you can expect to get back on your investment.
- Up to $500: Up to white and green rarity items consisting of weapons and gear.
- $500 to $1,000: Up to white and green rarity items consisting of weapons and gear.
- $1,000 to $2,000: Up to white and green rarity items consisting of weapons and gear.
- $2,000 to $3,000: Up to blue and purple rarity items consisting of weapons and gear.
- $3,000 to $4,000: Up to blue and purple rarity items consisting of weapons and gear.
- $4,000 to $5,000: Up to orange rarity items consisting of weapons, gear, and perks.
- $5,000 to $6,000: Up to orange rarity items including weapons, gear, perks, and killstreaks.
Obviously, this isn’t an exact science and lower amounts of money could still potentially yield higher tier loot.
We also can’t confirm if this is the full extent of the loot, as you never know if something as rare as the Specialist might be hiding in the fountain.
For more CoD Warzone guides and content, check out our other articles below:
Best Streamer Loadouts | Most Popular Warzone Weapons | Best Sniper Rifles | All Warzone Bunker Codes | MAC-10 Loading | FFAR Warzone class | Top 20 Highest Earning Players | Best Warzone Weapons: Ultimate Tier List With Meta Loadouts | Best Warzone landing spots on the Caldera map